Tuesday, September 9, 2014

A Howdygram ranking: The 25 Shittiest Men of All Time.

While I sit here wondering how come I never got the results of last Tuesday’s blood tests from Dr. M’s office I thought it might be a fun distraction to assemble the following list for you. It’s our first official Howdygram ranking, so-to-speak. Here, for your possible interest, are ...
25. Rod Blagojevich
24. Dr. Phil
23. Alec Baldwin
22. Ronald Reagan
21. John McCain
20. Charles Manson
19. John Wayne Gacy
18. Cliven Bundy
17. Donald Trump
16. Jack the Ripper
15. Rush Limbaugh
14. Walter Brennan
13. Tomás de Torquemada
12. George W. Bush
11. Rick Perry
10. Sarah Palin’s father
  9. The Koch Brothers
  8. Ted Cruz
  7. Dick Cheney
  6. Vlad the Impaler
  5. Jerry Sandusky
  4. Kim Jong-un
  3. Ted Nugent
  2. Joseph Stalin
  1. Adolph Hitler
Because I’m sure you’d probably choose a different bunch of miserable jerks for a list of your own please feel free to share your suggestions with a comment or email. Thank you.



Incidentally, I sent an email to Dr. M shortly before I typed the first paragraph of this post and just received an answer from her nurse. She says my labs “looked just fine” and she’ll send me a copy of the results. THIS IS DAMN SWELL NEWS, PEOPLE, and I’m especially jazzed that my cholesterol apparently is stable without medication since everything we’ve tried so far has been a clusterfuck of side effects.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: