Saturday, June 7, 2014

A person such as Sam can never have too many socks.

I decided to start my Saturday with a Howdygram post because I can’t sleep (my feet are killing me) and there’s not much else to do at 3:30 in the morning except shopping, which explains why I just took advantage of a swell online bargain from Costco. They’ve got MEN’S GOLD TOE DRESS SOCKS ON SALE through June 12 at $7.99 for four pairs, which is damn excellent. That’s about $5 less than Amazon and 50% less than Macy’s! I bought three packages because a person such as Sam can never have too many socks.
Sam is slowly mending after his visit to the emergency room on Thursday [see previous post] but wants to see a doctor this morning at Baylor’s Saturday walk-in clinic because his right eye is still swollen shut. Stay tuned for additional developments, okay?

I can’t believe it ... I’M TIRED AND I WANT TO GO BACK TO BED! Thank you for hanging out with me.

No comments: