Tuesday, July 8, 2014

My outstanding Tuesday morning accomplishments.

In case you think I lead a boring life you’d be DEAD WRONG. It’s only 10:17 a.m. Tuesday morning and I’ve already accomplished all of the following: 1) sent Sam to Wal-Mart with a shopping list; 2) swallowed four pills; 3) added Green Giant whole mushrooms to my Amazon Subscribe & Save because a senior citizen can never have too many mushrooms; and 4) I can’t think of anything else. Stop laughing. For those of you who may be interested here’s what I’m expecting this month in my Subscribe & Save order.
In addition to all of the aforementioned Tuesday morning accomplishments I also figured out how come Sam hasn’t been able to call me with Face Time from his new iPhone. Face Time on my Mac was still set up with my old (now obsolete) samandmarcy.com email address!

However, before I could make any changes to Face Time I had to login to Apple.com, update my Apple I.D., get verified, go back to Face Time preferences, delete my old email address, add my new email address, get verified and save it. I’m thrilled to report that Face Time is finally working although nobody really gives a crap now since Sam is already home from the grocery store and he can see my face IN PERSON.

President Obama will be in Texas tomorrow and I wish I could invite him for lunch. Do you think he likes braunschweiger?

No comments: