Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dead body alert.

I just read a news story that local law enforcement is asking for tips about the murder of a dead dude named Eddie who was found Monday night in a Dodge pickup at a strip mall on Town East Boulevard ... RIGHT HERE IN MESQUITE! Eddie was taken to Baylor University Medical Center where he was pronounced still dead. Witnesses saw an Einstein running from the scene, so if If you know anything concrete or just want to take a wild guess please call the Mesquite police at (972) 285-6336. Thank you.

For your possible interest the following map indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; B) the location of the dead dude named Eddie on Town East Boulevard; C) the Wal-Mart pharmacy where I get my prescriptions filled not counting two from CVS; D) the aforementioned CVS; and E) my podiatrist’s office.
I’m definitely having braunschweiger on low-carb pumpernickel for dinner tonight plus a can of Campbell’s cream of mushroom soup. If anybody wants to come over please let me know as soon as possible because I plan to eat at 6:30 or immediately after President Obama finishes his remarks to the press about the border crisis in Texas, whichever comes first. (He’s here in Dallas today.) Thank you for your support.

No comments: