Friday, August 22, 2014

Enter the Howdygram’s official Rick Perry Mugshot Contest.

And now, for your Friday afternoon political entertainment, please welcome the Howdygram’s OFFICIAL RICK PERRY MUGSHOT CONTEST in honor of Governor Hairdo’s indictment earlier this week on two felony charges for abuse of power. Just pick your favorite “meme” and click the link below to vote via email. Everybody who enters will win a VALUABLE PRIZE if you’ll remember to include a mailing address when you vote. Thank you.
All votes must be received by 5 p.m. on Sunday. Procrastinators will be shot.



I just had another weird Twilight Zone moment here. Last night online I ordered a prescription refill from Wal-Mart and today I get a call from the CVS pharmacy in Sunnyvale that my refill is ready for pickup. Holy shit. HOW THE HELL DID MY PRESCRIPTION MIGRATE FROM WAL-MART TO CVS? I don’t know if this is a right-wing plot or a precursor to the zombie apocalypse, but I’m ABSOLUTELY FREAKED OUT. For your possible interest the following map indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; B) our Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market pharmacy at Galloway and Town East Boulevard; C) CVS in Sunnyvale, the mysterious new home of my Glyburide prescription; and D) our local polling place at the Dunford Community Center. (This has nothing whatsoever to do with my prescription but I thought you might like to know where Sam and I go to vote.)


In case you give a crap, tonight for dinner I’m making No-Stress Sloppy Joes for Senior Citizens with Crappy Hands and Knees [see recipe] on a toasty low-carb roll with two sugar-free orange Jell-O cups for dessert. I love my life.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: