Friday, August 1, 2014

I ran out of Jell-O. Kill me now.

Can we talk? I’ve had a really crappy day and I NEED SYMPATHY. I’m home alone, my temperature is 101.4° and I have a pounding headache, chills, body aches, muscle pain AND I RAN OUT OF JELL-O LAST NIGHT. I can’t begin to tell you how awful this is. I hate being sick.

Because I desperately need an antibiotic to get rid of whatever the hell I’ve got Sam promised to take me to Baylor Hospital’s walk-in urgent care clinic tomorrow if I didn’t hear back from Dr. M’s office today (and I didn’t). They’re open from 9 to 11 and I want to be first in line. I’ve always been an over-achiever.

For your possible interest the following map indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; B) Baylor Hospital’s walk-in urgent care clinic; and C) our closest Wal-Mart Neighborhood Market, where they fill prescriptions and have a large stock of Jell-O.
Mind if I share a feel-good video with you? For its #TDThanksYou surprise promotion, on July 25 TD Bank in Canada gave away $20 bills to EVERY CUSTOMER, and four branches in Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, and Vancouver transformed their ATMs into amazing “Automated Thanking Machines” to give away money, flowers, and gifts to some pre-selected special people who had absolutely no idea what to expect. Check it out but please grab a wad of kleenex first. You’ll need it.


I want to move to Canada. When was the last time YOUR bank did anything like this?

Shalom, y’all.

No comments: