Monday, July 28, 2014

I wish I had some good drugs or at least a pizza with extra pepperoni.

Hey. I’ve been wanting to do a dorky Howdygram post like this for a really long time, and here it is ... an amazing collection of “then & now” photos of popular TV child stars from the 1950s and early 1960s. Trust me, people, you have to be more than 60 years old to remember a few of these names and faces. Enjoy, okay?
Since you haven’t asked how my chronic pain issues are doing today I’ll just go ahead and volunteer the information whether you want it or not. Because it’s my blog, damn it.

For starters, I wish somebody would explain how I’m supposed to get around the house when I can’t put any weight on my left heel or my right knee. I’m lurching like a zombie, clutching my cane and aggravating the nerve damage to my right hand. I’m in pain if I sit motionless and it hurts like hell when I move. This is fucking IMPOSSIBLE. However my pain is somewhat less today than it was yesterday, which is VERY GOOD NEWS, and I’m also moving a little faster.

I wish I had some good drugs or at least a pizza with extra pepperoni.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: