Monday, June 23, 2014

All senior citizens should own a memory foam seat cushion.

It’s a few minutes after 10 p.m. and I haven’t heard from Sam since he left for work today at 2:15. Assuming that he’s swamped and probably won’t be home within the next hour, I decided to do the following: 1) order a nice thick memory foam seat cushion for the chair at my desk because I’m old, stiff and crotchety; and 2) make a birthday card for my great-nephew Tyler, who just celebrated his sixth birthday. First up, a photo of my chair cushion. It gets excellent reviews from senior citizens with sore butts; I bought one with a chocolate-color cover.
And now here’s a photo of Tyler hugging his baby sister Addison, who’s about 6½ months old. These sweet children are the offspring of my niece Melissa and her husband Tom, and they all live in west suburban Chicago.
I can’t think of anything else to write about tonight so maybe I’ll just make myself a tub of egg salad and wait for Sam to get home. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: