Saturday, December 1, 2018

Seriously, I’m forced to make sounds that would terrify Bigfoot.

Yo. It’s a few minutes past 9 p.m. and I’ve had a rather restless evening so far. I’m still struggling with incessant burning pain from a stubborn UTI, although relief should be kicking in shortly because I finally started taking a new prescription today: Pyridium. It’s designed to work in tandem with an antibiotic to relieve some of the worst symptoms of a kidney infection, i.e., burning pain so fucking intense that I’m forced to make sounds that would terrify Bigfoot. Jesus!

In other news … well, there really isn’t any right now. Sam is napping, I turned off the TV about half an hour ago because I don’t need all that commotion in the background when I’m working on a Howdygram post, and we haven’t eaten any dinner yet. (We probably won’t. Every time I have a screaming pain episode I feel nauseated afterwards.)

However, we are on target to receive some nice loud thunderstorms in a few minutes, and I believe we even have a tornado watch in effect until midnight. Woo-hoo! Here, for your possible interest, is the current storm map from Weather.com. The asterisk denotes Howdygram headquarters. (If you zoom in, I’m the attractive senior citizen in a hospital bed.)




All of a sudden America’s “suffering left” has something to cheer about: THE DOWNFALL OF DONALD TRUMP. At last! And we all have front row seats for the festivities. Even reading news headlines is more fun than usual right now. For your possible interest, these were the top stories last night on Politicus.com. Are you smiling yet?

Trump Goes Silent After Republicans
Accused of Voter Fraud In NC

Putin and Mohammed bin Salman Handshake Like 
Murderous Bros as Trump Gets Played at G-20

Police Search Offices of Deutsche Bank Board Members
(re the Panama Papers and Trump money laundering)

Mueller Has Trump So Scared That He Won’t
Meet Informally with Putin

Trump Biographer: “Most GOP Leaders
Have Been Compromised” by Russia

Washington Post: Trump Is Now a
“Central Subject” of the Mueller Probe

Mueller is Investigating Ivanka and Donald Trump, Jr.

“Sick To My Stomach”: John Kasich Slams His
Party for Standing by Unraveling Trump

Top House Judiciary Democrat Says Mueller
Is Closing In On Trump

GOP Senator Hands Trump Humiliating Defeat
by Sinking Racist Judicial Nominee

Bad News For Trump: Rod Rosenstein Is Running
the Russia Investigation

Mueller Has Trump So Rattled That He’s
Canceling His G-20 Meetings







I splurged a couple of days ago on Etsy.com and bought myself a few more collections of gorgeous high resolution — and seamless! — background textures to use in my creative projects, all from the same designer I discovered a couple of weeks ago. These textures are breathtaking, people, and I’m suddenly feeling very inspired.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE SHINY iPHONE CASES … and LUGGAGE TAGS … and GREETING CARDS!

A collection of 16 gorgeous foils (left) and six collections of precious metals, 16 files in each.
A collection of beautiful glitter textures (left) and glitter with sequins, 16 files in each.

Those beautiful new intensely-colored foils just inspired these two new iPhone cases. They’re even “bejeweled” with photorealistic rhinestones and seed pearls. And they’re already available for sale tonight at The Howdygram Store on Zazzle! Personally, I think they’re fun, fabulous and “girly” as hell, and therefore I’m determined to knock out a few additional color options while I finish off this Howdygram post. Yes, friends, I can do two things at once from my hospital bed! It’s called MULTI-TASKING!




I wish you a very pleasant weekend with good TV and an abundance of cookies. Thank you for reading this.

No comments: