Monday, December 15, 2014

Finding the cheapest gas in Texas.

Know what happens when I’m cold? THIS.
At 4:30 this morning I went shopping at Soups Online and bought several bags of my favorite soup mixes because I have a problem with hypothermia (low body temperature) and I’M ALWAYS FREEZING TO DEATH even in the house when the thermostat is set to 72°. My favorite go-to soup mixes are Bear Creek and Cugino’s because they’re REALLY FAST, they’re REALLY EASY and each bag makes A SHITLOAD OF SOUP (half a gallon).

To accompany my new soups I also ordered a product from Netrition that had been out of stock since June: CIAO CARB PASTA RICE, which is manufactured in New Zealand. Technically this is low-carb Greek orzo, or rice-shaped pasta. You just throw a handful into a pot of soup and it gets all poofy and fantastic ... exactly what a diabetic like yours truly misses most. A review will be forthcoming as soon as I’ve had a chance to actually eat some.


NEWS FLASH! Are y’all in the market for cheap gas? Drive on down to Texas! You can fill up for only $1.93 a gallon at the H-E-B grocery store in Harker Heights, which (as far as I can tell) is somewhere in the vicinity of Killeen. The following map indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; and B) Harker Heights, home of the cheapest fuel in the state.
A Texaco station at Childress and Galloway has the cheapest gas closer to home at $2.14 a gallon. The following map indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; and B) the Texaco station, which is in the same strip mall as Slabs Barbecue and across the street from Lowe’s, so you can eat ribs, buy light bulbs and fill your gas tank all in one convenient trip. Think about it, okay?
Thank you for reading this.

No comments: