Saturday, August 22, 2015

Drive-by insults can make you feel like you’re changing lives and contributing to democracy.

Good morning, people, and happy Saturday to you and yours! It’s 7:30 a.m., Sam is on the mend, I’m stuffed with corn dogs and life is good here at Howdygram headquarters. I”ll begin by showing off my three newest free fonts for your possible interest.
As always, please send an email if you want any or all of these and I’ll be glad to share the files. I especially like Sabitype and wish it was available in more than one weight. Shitsky.



Running low on vinyl exam gloves? I’ve got GREAT NEWS! Allegro Medical slashed the price by 60% on their popular Cypress powder-free gloves in boxes of 100, all sizes. Now you can finally afford to open that amateur proctology clinic and juice bar! Best of luck from everybody at Howdygram headquarters.


I have to confess something. For the last few days I’ve been living a double life as an INTERNET TROLL, sneaking in nasty little remarks on Donald Trump’s Facebook page between comments from the endless vile parade of white supremacists who want to shoot immigrants at the border and “make America great.” So I type “Asshole.” Or “Nice hair, orangutan.” Or “Fuckface Von Clownstick 2016.” No kidding, drive-by insults can make you feel like you’re changing lives and contributing to democracy. TRY IT.


Sam just got home from Wal-Mart with a sack of mandatory weekend food that includes potato chips, potato salad and cole slaw. Please excuse me now while I eat things. Thank you.

No comments: