Creative Market. If you like them I’ll be glad to share. Just shoot me an email, okay?
A photo I thought y’all might enjoy. (I sure did.)
- We’re going to have insurance for everybody. 1/15/17
- Everybody’s got to be covered. I am going to take care of everybody. 9/27/16
- We’re gonna come up with a new plan that’s going to be better health care for more people at a lesser cost. 1/25/17
- The new plan is good. It’s going to be inexpensive. It’s going to be much better for the people at the bottom, the people who don’t have any money. 2/18/16
- You’re going to end up with great health care for a fraction of the price. And that’s going to take place immediately. 2/19/16
I don’t know if you noticed this or not (and you’ll be forgiven if you didn’t), but I tweaked the Howdygram’s banner again with a new wood background and a new script font for my tag line: “Made in Texas for Friends, Relatives and Total Strangers Worldwide.” I also decided to update my post feature subheads — i.e., “Marcy’s Parade of Fonts” — with the same script.
Thank you for reading this!