Thursday, March 29, 2018

In my favorite Doris Day movie she finally isn’t a ridiculous, virginal 35-year-old woman.

Listen, I completely forgot to mention something in my last post … so you’ll have to put up with me for a few minutes more. The BIG NEWS? I just finished watching “Project Runway All Stars” (part one of the finale) and now it’s time for The Thrill of It All (1963) starring Doris Day and James Garner! I actually love this Doris Day movie a LOT because for once she isn’t a ridiculous, virginal 35-year-old woman. (In The Thrill of It All she’s a housewife with a couple of offspring and she’s married to an obstetrician.)




Anything exciting on your agenda for tomorrow? Mine’s completely blank, mostly because I’m a handicapped, housebound senior citizen with mobility issues and nothing much to do after I finish injecting insulin and taking three or four dozen pills.

Nice life, isn’t it?

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: