Wednesday, January 3, 2018

My wish for the new year ... holy mother of crap, why doesn’t Mueller DO SOMETHING already!?

About that post headline … I mean it with every fiber of my soul! I’m sick of this goddamn, slow-as-molasses investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller, and I WANT SOME ACTION already. It can’t be possible that he doesn’t have enough dirt on the Trump crime family by now to start taking them down. Every time I hear Donald Trump’s voice or see his ugly face I want to SCREAM … or PUKE … OR BOTH!


I enjoyed a pleasant little shopping expedition this morning on Amazon. Today’s purchases included a Poppy 300-lumen LED lantern flashlight (Sam broke our old one) for $18.98 and two tubes of Medline’s Remedy® Brand Dimethicone Barrier Cream for old ladies with shitty skin. The latter was on sale … $6.25 each or three for $20! This is supposed to be better than the Balmex cream I use now. We’ll see.


For all you fashion mavens, a new season of “Project Runway All Stars” premiers tomorrow night on Lifetime. It always amuses me that Lifetime calls them “all stars” when, in fact, they’re just a bunch of re-treads from previous seasons. And for some of them, this is already their third stab at it! Returning for another chance to lose are Anthony Williams, Ari South, Casanova (he only uses one name … like Cher), Melissa Fleis, Fabio Costa, Helen Castillo, Joshua McKinley and drama queen Ken Laurence. New to “All Stars” this time are Kimberly Goldson, Stanley Hudson, Amanda Valentine, Char Glover, Kelly Dempsey, Edmond Newton, Candice Cuoco and Merline Labissiere. Keep in mind that a few of these “new to All Stars” designers have tried to win “Project Runway” more than once, particularly Candice Cuoco and Amanda Valentine. They’re almost permanent fixtures already.


And now I think it’s time to wrap this up and migrate into the family room. I’ve got a crew from Elite Mobile Dental on the way this afternoon. My appointment is at 4 p.m., and I’m actually a little apprehensive because I haven’t seen a dentist for nearly nine years. Altogether now … OY.

Thank you for reading this.

No comments: