Friday, May 1, 2015

Congratulations. You’ve got 24 hours to memorize a field of 20 horses and buy a stupid hat.

I’ll begin this post with FOUR HUGE AND IMPORTANT THINGS for Friday, May 1. Please pay attention in case I decide to ask questions later. (Thank you.)

#1: TOMORROW IS THE KENTUCKY DERBY. Congratulations. You’ve got 24 hours to memorize a field of 20 horses and buy a stupid hat. And may the best nag win!
In case you’ve never had an opportunity to learn the lyrics here’s a handy-dandy singalong video of “My Old Kentucky Home” by Stephen Foster.



#2: WE’RE OUT OF TEENY TACOS. Therefore Sam will be heading to Costco this morning for a trunkload of our favorite crap, some of which is pictured below for your possible interest. I also have to send him to Wal-Mart for sugar-free Jell-O cups.
#3: MISTER FLUFFY ARRIVED LAST NIGHT. He’s not actually a person, however; he’s a THING. He’s a dark brown 5' x 7' shag area rug for the family room due to our old one being drenched with shards of glass after I fell in February and shattered the candle runner on our coffee table. Not one of my finer moments.

#4: I HAVE SOME NEW FONTS. All of these were free from a variety of different websites. Let me know if you want any of them and I’ll send you the files via email.


Thank you for reading this.

No comments: