Friday, November 7, 2014

Sam loves latkes but won’t eat kishka. More for me!

Happy Friday, boys and girls, and welcome to the Howdygram’s SNACKPOCALYPSE, which happens every time yours truly wakes up hungry. Like today, for instance! Therefore I felt compelled to order a large volume of Kenny & Ziggy’s latkes and kishka from FoodyDirect, pictured below, for overnight delivery via UPS on Tuesday in a nice big box. In case you’re interested, Sam loves latkes but won’t eat kishka. MORE FOR ME!
And because I know I’ll probably want to eat before Tuesday I’m sending Sam to Costco this morning for our weekly trunkload of fabulous crap. This includes breakfast burritos, tons of teeny tacos, chicken flautas and gigantic Asian chicken salad wraps. Also on the list are a box of kitchen trash bags and maybe pistachios.
The map below indicates: A) Howdygram headquarters; B) Costco on Route 205 in Rockwall; and C) China City at Broadway and I-30, although I don’t order from them any more because King China has better Mu Shu Shrimp, much better soup and a bigger menu. Not pictured: My podiatrist’s office at Belt Line Road and Guthrie.
You may be interested to know that I almost ordered five pounds of frozen Donatella Arpaia Veal Shallot Meatballs from HSN this morning but changed my mind at the last minute when Sam made a frownyface because our freezer is already full. (He has a point.)

I think I’ll try to grab a quick nap now. I didn’t get much sleep (again) last night.

No comments: