Friday, November 14, 2014

Apparently a half-naked Soviet midget wants to fly war planes in the Gulf of Mexico.

This has been a strange and moderately shitty day so far, driven by lack of sleep, dismal weather and godawful knee pain. On the plus side, however, the customer service geniuses at Amazon shipped my Morton’s popcorn salt FedEx overnight AT NO EXTRA CHARGE and it’s already on the truck for delivery today. I think I must be the luckiest senior citizen in the world. OVERNIGHT POPCORN SALT!

And as long as we’re talking Amazon, my November Subscribe & Save order is shipping this weekend and includes three bottles of SweetLeaf berry-flavored drops and six jars of Green Giant whole mushrooms, as pictured below.
I postponed several of my other subscription items until January due to an exceedingly full pantry and already having more than enough weird food on hand to last through a nuclear war. Which isn’t beyond the realm of possibility any more, judging from chest-thumping Vladimir Putin’s latest threat to patrol the Gulf of Mexico with Russian war planes.
What the fuck? A half-naked Soviet midget flying war planes in the Gulf of Mexico? THAT’S ONLY THREE HOURS FROM HERE, PEOPLE ... AND IT’S SCARIER THAN EBOLA!


I’ll close this post with an entertaining video of Paper Cat. The nickname will be self-explanatory. (Trust me.)



Thank you for reading this.

No comments: