Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween, y’all.

It’s 3:30 in the morning and I can’t sleep (believe me, I tried) so I thought I’d hang out with the Howdygram for a few minutes. But before I forget ...
Are these guys adorable, or what? I post this same picture almost every year, so that’s still my husband Sam, age five, with his brother and dad at a haunted house around 1964. (Uncle Frank was not a real member of the family. Nobody ever invited him for Passover or anything.)

By the way: BOO!

In keeping with our Halloween theme, here’s an entertaining video of Stephen Colbert destroying Louie Gohmert (R-Texas), who’s easily the most frightening goon in Congress and a multiple winner of our popular Putz of the Week award. Check it out.



 Thank you for reading this. And once again, BOO.

No comments: